Thursday, October 13, 2011

Is Toonopedia Gone?

One of the Net's best resources for comics-related info is...gone?
...a really-cool site loaded with info and pix on comic books, comic strips, animation, and almost everything related, is no longer at www.toonopedia.com!
We hope Don Markstein is OK and that this is just a temporary glitch.
Here's an interesting item...
I went to the Wayback Machine, hoping to see if they'd archived the site (as they do with so many others), and the following message came up...
This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
Weird, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking for info about the missing toonopedia page too, that's how I found you....

    I found this earlier tonite:
    http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2758.0

    It sounds like Don had a stroke earlier this year and is in poor health. I wonder if this information is forever lost?

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for posting!