Monday, August 25, 2008

John McCain...the Betrayer

Sometimes, life imitates art.
Sometimes, art fits life.
In archiving some graphic files, I came across one that I felt could be modified to express my dismay at Republican Senator John McCain's failure to back the GI Bill to provide much-needed help to veterans.
Imagine, a fellow veteran unwilling to help his fellows, his comrades, his buddies!
Thus, the image you see at left of a helpless medic pleading for help as his last bottle of precious plasma is blasted by an unseen enemy...
You can find it at McCain the Betrayer on shirts, stickers, buttons, mugs, and other goodies.
Plus: I'll provide a volume discount if you need one. If it means getting the message out, I'd rather just break even.
We can't allow him to become the Commander-in-Chief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for posting!