Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome to our new venue...

Since my background is in print (CMYK), not web (RGB), and my knowledge of html is practically nonexistent, I've been dependent on sites like Squidoo and Blogger to express my fannish inclinations.
In this case, ComicBookMovie.com enabled me to set up my own fan page for (surprise) The Green Hornet incorporating their site's newsfeed (tailored to info about the character) along with my own material including galleries from my collections of tv series (like the pic above), movie serial, radio show, and comics material as well as several upcoming articles about the character's various incarnations.
(One of the things about being a collector is showing off your collection to like-minded fans. This'll enable me to do so, virtually.)
It's a work in progress, and I hope to have it completed by the time the movie opens this December.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Stop by and say "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for posting!